The annual individual membership fee is £275 ex. VAT for the membership year, which runs from September to August. Corporate membership is available at £900 ex. VAT per annum for six named members. No joining fee applies and we do not operate a proposing and seconding application process. We simply ask that all members observe the club rules: be civil, decent, and jolly, and pay your bills.
Club Opening Times
From 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. During these hours the Club Room and Bar is exclusively available for members and their guests (a maximum of four). Non-members are permitted to use the bar after 5pm.
- 10% discount on the total bill when drinking or dining in Lutyens Wine Bar – including breakfast, lunch, supper and drink bills. Maximum 15 guests.
- 5% discount on the total bill when dining in Lutyens Restaurant at lunch, Monday to Friday. Maximum 5 guests.
- 12.5% discount on the total bill when dining in Lutyens Restaurant at dinner, Monday to Thursday. Maximum 10 guests.
- 15% discount on the total bill when dining in Lutyens Restaurant at dinner on Fridays. Maximum 20 guests.
- 10% discount on the total bill in Lutyens Bar (downstairs) after 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Free use (no room hire charge) of the private meeting rooms if unreserved by 5pm on the previous day.
- 10% discount on the total bill when members use the private meeting and dining rooms – including everything from breakfast events and daily delegate rates to cocktail receptions and dinners.
- 5% discount on the total bill when members hire any area of Lutyens on a private and exclusive basis.
- Boundary Hotel – complimentary upgrade. Complimentary breakfast in Albion on a Monday morning, after staying in Boundary Hotel on any Sunday evening.
- 15% discount on any Château Boundary Wine Club events.
- Members are able to purchase any wines from the wine lists, subject to availability, at 35% discount.
- Free wine tasting in Lutyens Wine Bar every Friday from 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
- 20% discount at the Conran Shop.
- Occasional wine bin ends and special wine offers exclusive to members.
- Priority reservations. Club members will be given priority when any of the restaurants and bars at Lutyens are fully booked.
- Members are allowed to be accompanied by four non-members on each visit to the clubroom from 8pm to 5pm. No restrictions apply after 5pm.
- Members can order from any of the menus (Restaurant or Wine Bar) and ask for it to be served in the Club Room/Bar.
85 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AE
Telephone 020 7583 8385 Facsimile 020 7583 8386
Subscribe to our email newsletter